Skip to content
1. General Provisions
- 1.1 These general terms and conditions referred to below (hereinafter: “Terms and Conditions”) apply to the My Halal Sweets savings promotion (hereinafter: “Promotion”).
- 1.2 The Promotion will take effect from 20 September 2021.
- 1.3 In the event of any termination of the Promotion, it will be indicated no later than two months in advance by e-mail and/or on www.myhalalsweets.nl when the Promotion will end.
- 1.4 By participating in the promotion, the Participant declares to agree with the Conditions stated below. The participants are bound by the content and provisions of these terms and conditions.
2. Promotion Conditions
- 2.1 From September 20, 2021, each participant will receive one savings card and one savings stamp with their next order.
- 2.2 With each subsequent order, the participant will receive one savings stamp.
- 2.3 There is a full savings card when a total of 6 savings stamps have been collected. If a savings card does not meet the required 6 savings stamps, it will be considered incomplete. The incomplete savings cards are not eligible for the free bag of sweets.
- 2.4 On presentation of a full savings card, via a message to @myhalalsweets via Instagram or an e-mail to email@example.com, one free bag of candy of 650 grams of your choice will be added to the next order.
- 2.5 Persons without a valid place of residence or residence in the Netherlands and non-consumers are excluded from participation in the Promotion.
- 2.6 In the event of fraud (or suspicion thereof), unlawful influence on the Promotion or unlawful participation in the Promotion, My Halal Sweets reserves the right to exclude Participants from participation both in advance and afterwards and to remove savings points already saved.
- 2.7 Participants cannot share the points they have saved with another participant. Each card is provided with a unique number that is linked to the participant who ordered on the website of www.myhalalsweets.nl
- 2.8 Full savings cards can only be redeemed via the webshop.
- 2.9 My Halal Sweets is not liable in the event of loss, theft or damage to the savings card.
- 2.10 If one of the cases referred to in art. 2.9 of the conditions, it is possible that the lost stamps will be added to the next order. Beforehand, it will be investigated how many savings stamps will be sent along on the basis of the previous order numbers. In case of copying or other forms of fraud, the in Art. 2.10 mentioned rule. If one of the cases referred to in art. 2.9 of the conditions, you must contact My Halal Sweets via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2.11 My Halal Sweets reserves the right to refuse cards that do not comply with the Conditions or that appear to be fraudulent.
- 2.12 The Promotion is governed by Dutch law. Disputes will be submitted to the competent court. Any disputes arising from the promotional terms and conditions of the My Halal Sweets savings system must be submitted to the Central Netherlands court.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.